Sunday, April 19, 2009

Article Review: Cheap Blu-Ray players

Blu Ray players are due for lower prices say the experts. In today’s retail market the average Blu Ray player is around $200 or so. You can also find a Blu Ray player in Playstation 3 which boasts the added feature of being a gaming console but will cost you around $400. I think that the technology behind HD movies and Blu Ray is great. The sound and picture quality is excellent. I myself recently purchase a Playstation 3 and am enjoying it. I feel that keeping up with new technology platforms can often be expensive but rewarding. I think that supply and demand will likely work in the consumers favor later this year as the article is predicting. We will then have affordable Blu Ray players and many DVD options under $30. It is important for all the companies in that market to remain competitive. I look forward to the price drops.

Sources: Bertolucci, Jeff. (2009). Cheap Blu Ray Players to hit US Shelves. PC World.

No comments:

Post a Comment