Wednesday, April 8, 2009

About Me

I am currently working for Amgen in the Neuroscience department. My responsibilities include receptor occupancy assays and immunohistochemical analysis. I support both the In-Vivo and In-Vitro groups. I received my Bachelor’s in Science form The University of Michigan in 2007. During which I worked in an Oncology lab for three years learning tissue culture and pharmocogenomic analysis, in regards to breast cancer therapies. Upon completion of this program (Dual Degree) I see myself transitioning into a business unit of Amgen. I would like to work in an environment which calls upon knowledge from scientific as well as business related issues. I would love to travel more and since the Biopharmaceutical industry is worldwide this may not be such a far fetched desire. A bit of networking, timing, and luck may land me a desirable spot, We shall see…..

1 comment: